GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
About now it's really tempting for us have a moan about the state the world has come to when a friendly magazine like It's My Classic, which is all about engaging with like-minded vehicular empassionatas, has to get all small-print obsessive and list a whole load of nit-picking terms and conditions. We'd rather be talking about classic, vintage and veteran cars and bikes and light commercials and generally having fun. But never mind. It has to be done (apparently).
1. This website : this website ('site') is owned and operated by Bumblebee Publications ('us', 'we'), a part of Bumblebee Partnership Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09193414 whose registered office is at Lodge Lane, Langham, Colchester CO4 5NE, with VAT registration number 254969457
3. Website availability : We will attempt to ensure that this website is available without interruption. However, we reserve the right to restrict use to parts or all of it, or to make it unavailable, without notice.
4. Usage : This site is intended solely for personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other manner without our express written consent.
5. Intellectual property : Unless otherwise stated, the Content of this site (including content, graphics, logos and all other material on this site) is protected by copyright and trademark law. Nothing in these terms grants you any right or license to use the Content.
6. Your contributions : Your contributions to this site can include any content such as images, clips, stories, or feedback. You agree that any content that you supply to us for inclusion in this site is, as far as you are aware, accurate and true and does/will not infringe any trademark or copyright, that it will not violate any right to privacy, that it will not be offensive, libellous, obscene, defamatory or blasphemous, and that you agree to indemnify us against all and any claims, proceedings, damages, liabilities and costs, including legal costs, arising out of your breach of this term. By submitting any content to us, you grant us non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to copy, use, publish, reproduce and/or amend any contribution in any format. This license will include the right for any user of this site to access the contribution. We reserve the right to decline to publish any submitted content at our sole discretion.
7. Accuracy of information : We will endeavour to make the information on this site accurate and factual, but we cannot guarantee that information supplied is accurate, complete or up to date. The content of this site should not be relied on in taking, or not taking, any decision or course of action. To the extent permissable by law, we shall have no liability whatsoever to you or any third party for any loss or damage, tort, loss of business, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising as a result of or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, this site.
8. Third party advertising : Inclusion of any advertisement, commerical or private, does not infer any endorsement of the products or services offered. All advertisers on this site are solely responsible for the content of their advertisements and esuring that they meet all necessry regulations and legislation .
9. Web links : This site contains links to external websites which are owned and controlled by third parties. The inclusion of a link does not infer an endorsement of the linked site and/or its owner. Bumblebee Publishing is not responsible for the content of any linked site. If you access a linked site, you must do so at your own risk. We welcome links to our site, provided that you do not use such a link to imply an endorsement by Bumblebee Publishing.
10. General notes : We reserve the right to alter or amend these conditions at any time. These conditions and all other express terms of the contract shall be governed and construed under the laws of England and Wales and all parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
It's My Classic - the free online classic car and motorcycle magazine for people with a passion for heritage vehicles.