ALL THE WORDY POLICY STUFF
DELIVERIES & SHIPPING
Our products are printed/produced to order because we really hate waste. That process will usually take two to three working days from us getting your exciting order (we love orders - it means you like our work too!). Production may take a bit longer at peak periods - Christmas, for example, can be totally crazy for our hardworking print team - but we'll always do our best to get your items manufactured and into the post as fast as we can.
Once we've made up your order, then it's over to your local postie or delivery service. To keep ourselves as affordable as possible, we use Standard Second Class post. It takes slightly longer, but it's that much lighter on your wallet.
Deliveries to UK postcodes are free unless otherwise specified on the item listing.
We use Economy Post for all overseas deliveries. Please see below about taxes and customs charges.
Mugs: £18 - T-Shirts: £15 - Signs: £15
Deliveries to the Rest of the World
We use Economy Post for all overseas deliveries. Please see below about taxes and customs charges.
Mugs: £20 - T-Shirts: £16.50 - Signs: £16.50
A more cost-effective choice for overseas deliveries?
Yes, we do realise that our charges for delivering anywhere outside of the UK are really high, but there's not much we can do about it. That's why we've launched the It's My Classic shop on Redbubble. Redbubble prints in various places around the world, so if you're outside of the UK it's likely that you'll find that the delivery costs on our shop there will be much lower. The designs are just the same as you'll find here at It's My Classic. The only difference is where the items are printed.
We're regularly adding to our Redbubble shop, so if there's a design here in our shop that hasn't been uploaded there yet, do drop us a line and we'll put your favourite design right to the top of our to-do list!
Our Redbubble shop is here >>>
Customs, Duties & Taxes
International deliveries may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees imposed by your destination country. As customs policies vary widely from nation to nation, we have no control over these charges and couldn't even begin to predict what they might be. If you need further information, contact your local customs office for more information.
Our delivery costs are for shipping only and do not include any local taxes, customs charges or duties.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
If you're looking up our returns and refund policy, that means you're either thinking about placing an order or you've already bought something from us, so let's start off by saying a really big "thank you - you're awesome!" We sincerely hope that you're happy with your purchase from It's My Classic, but if for some reason you're not we'll do our best to sort it out promptly for you.
Cancelling An Order
To avoid wastage, all of our stock is printed to order, normally within two to three working days of receipt of your order to us. So long as our lovely printing folk haven't actually started the print process we can cancel probably your order. Once printing has started, however, we're pretty much stuck with it. So, if you do need to cancel an order, please email us straight away at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We think our products are pretty awesome and hope you'll enjoy your chosen items but, should you wish to return them, then we'll be happy to give you a refund so long as the returned goods are in a re-saleable as-new condition with their original tags and labels - that means they're undamaged, unaltered, unwashed and are generally unused. Clothing must be free from pet fur, make-up, deodorant or other marks.
Sorry, but items that are personalised, bespoke, or made-to-order can't be returned.
If you want to return items, you'll need to let us know by email within fourteen days of receipt of the delivery, then you have another fourteen days for the items to get back to us. If you need to return an item, please email us at email@example.com with the details.
You are responsible for the cost of the return postage. The risk of loss passes you to in the case of returns, so using a tracked service might not be a bad idea if the order value is substantial. Also - hold onto your receipt for the return as you'll need it as proof of postage and if the carrier does something daft like losing your parcel.
Returning Items from Outside the UK
If returning items to us from outside of the UK, you must clearly state on any customs declarations and on your parcel that the contents of your parcel are “Return Goods” in order to prevent duties being levied on the items. We can't accept liability for any customs fees for returned goods.
Incorrect or Faulty Items
We do our best to get all orders right, but mistakes can slip through the net. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can with the details of what went wrong, within up to fourteen days of receipt of the order. We'll get a replacement into production as soon as we receive the incorrect item back here.
When returning a faulty or incorrect item, if you email us a copy of your return postage receipt we'll be happy to refund this whilst we're processing your order. We can only refund up to the value of a Second Class Signed For or equivalent service. Please don't put the receipt in the parcel just in case the parcel gets lost.
We can only make refunds to the card used for the original purchase. Thanks to the vagaries of the banking system, it can take up to fourteen days from the receipt of your return for the refund to hit your bank.
Returned items must be addressed to our processing team at:
It's My Classic Returns
Pant y Bwch
Powys SY21 8HU
This Returns Policy is produced in conjunction with and is in addition to our General Terms and Conditions (below).
WHO ARE WE?
It's My Classic is a trading style of COOUK Ltd, a company registered in the UK. COOUK Ltd's registered office is at Lodge Lane, Langham, Colchester CO4 5NE (United Kingdom) - but, really, don't send any returns there, pretty please!
If you contact us for sales, advertising, editorial, content submission, or just for a chat, that process will inevitably result in us gaining some information about you. The nature and scope of that information will depend on how you interact with us. If that interaction is limited to visiting our website, then take a look at the next section dealing with cookies.
It's My Classic will only retain data about you and/or your business for as long as it is necessary to do so for internal processes or for financial or legal reasons. We will then delete it. If we hold information about you on the basis of your consent, you have the right to ask us to delete it.
It's My Classic will not share your personal or business information with any third parties unless you have asked us specifically to do so, or if required to do so by law. We do not sell or share any customer or mailing lists.
It's My Classic has put in place technical and administrative processes to protect what information we do hold.
You have a legal right to ask us what information we hold about you. You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner if you believe that we have misused your rights or mishandled your data.
If you believe that any information It's My Classic holds about you is incorrect, you have a right to ask us to correct it. We have the right to take steps to verify that you are who you claim to be.
When you come to our website, our site host will deposit some cookies onto your computer, phone or other device.
Unfortunately these cookies aren't the sweetly delicious ones with lovely bits of gooey chocolate or (even better) chewy chunks of ginger. These cookies are pesky little computer files that tell us that you've poked a cursor into our site.
Our analytics let us see footfall figures (how many of you wonderful fellow internal combustion nuts pop in), which country you come from, which page you land on first, and where you were referred from (such as Google, Instagram, etc.).
Now, these figures are rather helpful for us. It's My Classic doesn't charge subscription fees but, obviously, running an online magazine takes time, and time, as the old saying goes, costs money. We make our pennies from merchandising our lovely products and from advertisers. Advertisers want to know that their investment is likely to pay off, and that's where footfall comes into play. The more visitors we log, the more advertisers are interested, the more research we can do, the more articles we can write, the more wonderful things we can tell you about.
It's My Classic does not share any other data with advertisers than numbers and and which country our visitors come from.
It's My Classic complies with the requirements of the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
About now it's really tempting for us have a moan about the state the world has come to when a friendly magazine like It's My Classic, which is all about engaging with like-minded historic vehicle empassionatas, has to get all small-print obsessive and list a whole load of nit-picking terms and conditions. We'd rather be talking about classic, vintage and veteran cars and bikes and light commercials and generally enjoying life. But never mind. It has to be done (apparently).
1. This website : this website ('site') is owned and operated by COOUK Ltd ('us', 'we'), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09194078 whose registered office is at Lodge Lane, Langham, Colchester CO4 5NE.
3. Website availability : We will attempt to ensure that this website is available without interruption. However, we reserve the right to restrict use to parts or all of it, or to make it unavailable, without notice.
4. Usage : This site is intended solely for personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other manner without our express written consent.
5. Intellectual property : Unless otherwise stated, the Content of this site (including content, graphics, logos and all other material on this site) is owned by COOUK Ltd and protected by copyright and trademark law. Nothing in these terms grants you any right or license to use the Content.
6. Your contributions : Your contributions to this site can include any content such as images, clips, stories, or feedback. You agree that any content that you supply to us for inclusion in this site is, as far as you are aware, accurate and true and does/will not infringe any trademark or copyright, that it will not violate any right to privacy, that it will not be offensive, libellous, obscene, defamatory or blasphemous, and that you agree to indemnify us against all and any claims, proceedings, damages, liabilities and costs, including legal costs, arising out of your breach of this term. By submitting any content to us, you grant us non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to copy, use, publish, reproduce and/or amend any contribution in any format. This license will include the right for any user of this site to access the contribution. We reserve the right to decline to publish any submitted content at our sole discretion.
7. Accuracy of information : We will endeavour to make the information on this site accurate and factual, but we cannot guarantee that information supplied is accurate, complete or up to date. The content of this site should not be relied on in taking, or not taking, any decision or course of action. To the extent permissable by law, we shall have no liability whatsoever to you or any third party for any loss or damage, tort, loss of business, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising as a result of or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, this site.
8. Third party advertising : Inclusion of any advertisement, commerical or private, does not infer any endorsement by It's My Classic of the products or services offered. All advertisers on this site are solely responsible for the content of their advertisements and ensuring that they comply with all necessary regulations and legislation.
9. Web links : This site contains links to external websites which are owned and controlled by third parties. The inclusion of a link does not infer an endorsement of the linked site and/or its owner. It's My Classic is not responsible for the content of any linked site. If you access a linked site, you must do so at your own risk. We welcome links to our site, provided that you do not use such a link to imply an endorsement by Bumblebee Publishing.
10. General notes : We reserve the right to alter or amend these conditions at any time. These conditions and all other express terms of the contract shall be governed and construed under the laws of England and Wales and all parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
It's My Classic - all of the small print from the free online classic car and motorcycle magazine for people with a passion for heritage transport.