AUTOJUMBLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Autojumble advert submissions must only be for historic vehicle-related or garage/workshop items (no later than the 1980's). Adverts for inappropriate items will not be accepted.
2. It's My Classic only accepts autojumble adverts for items that are located in the UK.
3. You must ensure that you are legally entitled to sell all items listed in your advert.
4. Subject to our moderating policy, we will endeavour to have your autojumble advert live on on the It's My Classic website within 2 working days of submission and to publish it for 4 consecutive weeks, but make no warranties as to this.
5. The main text of your advert can be no more than 200 characters (including spaces, contact details & location). The heading can be up to 26 characters.
6. All adverts must be accompanied by a clear jpeg of the items for sale. We cannot accept a generic image or a promise of what the items might look like. Maximum image size: 140kb.
7. It's My Classic retains the right to ask for further information should we deem it to be necessary or desirable prior to accepting an autojumble advert.
8. All autojumble adverts submitted are subject to our Terms & Conditions. Please do not submit an advert if you have not read, understood and agree to these terms.
9. We reserve the right to decline autojumble adverts at our discretion.
10. Autojumble adverts are subject to a fair usage policy. We reserve the ight to restrict the number of adverts accepted from any single seller to what we consider to be a fair number. Sellers exceeding this may be offered alternative advertising options.
11. It's My Classic does not undertake to warrant any items sold through this service. All sales and purchases undertaken as a result of using this service are at the sole discretion and liability of the party/parties involved.